Recipes » shrimp salad
Shrimp Noodle Salad
Ready in 40 minutes
Serves 4 portions
- 8 ounces of your choice of egg or vermicelli noodles
- 400g raw medium shrimp, thawed, peeled and cleaned
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ cup bean sprouts
- 1 medium red bell peppers, julienne
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
- ¼ bunch cilantro, chopped
- 2 scallions or green onions , thinly chopped
- Lime, to taste
- ⅓ cup peanut or cashew, chopped
- 1 bottle WD Korean BBQ Grilling Sauce
- In a bag, add the cleaned and thawed shrimp (be sure there is no remaining water from the thawing process) add about half a bottle of Wildly Delicious Korean BBQ Sauce and let it marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minute.
- While the shrimp marinate, chop all the veggies.
- Prepare noodles as the package recommends. Set a side tossing it, with 1 tablespoon olive oil to prevent sticking.
- In a heated frying pan, add the marinated shrimp and cook until done, about 1-2 minutes each side.
- Assemble your salad: Add cooked noodles, bean sprouts, red bell peppers, red onion, cooked shrimp, top with cilantro, scallions, chopped nuts, squeeze of lime, and as much as desired Wildly Delicious Korean BBQ Grilling Sauce. Mix all together and serve.
Wildly Tip: Add jalapenos for an extra kick! Want less carbs? Try swapping noodles with 2 Cups Mixed Salad Greens