Shrimp Noodle Salad
Ready in 40 minutes
Serves 4 portions
- 8 ounces of your choice of egg or vermicelli noodles
- 400g raw medium shrimp, thawed, peeled and cleaned
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ cup bean sprouts
- 1 medium red bell peppers, julienne
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
- ¼ bunch cilantro, chopped
- 2 scallions or green onions , thinly chopped
- Lime, to taste
- ⅓ cup peanut or cashew, chopped
- 1 bottle WD Korean BBQ Grilling Sauce
- In a bag, add the cleaned and thawed shrimp (be sure there is no remaining water from the thawing process) add about half a bottle of Wildly Delicious Korean BBQ Sauce and let it marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minute.
- While the shrimp marinate, chop all the veggies.
- Prepare noodles as the package recommends. Set a side tossing it, with 1 tablespoon olive oil to prevent sticking.
- In a heated frying pan, add the marinated shrimp and cook until done, about 1-2 minutes each side.
- Assemble your salad: Add cooked noodles, bean sprouts, red bell peppers, red onion, cooked shrimp, top with cilantro, scallions, chopped nuts, squeeze of lime, and as much as desired Wildly Delicious Korean BBQ Grilling Sauce. Mix all together and serve.
Wildly Tip: Add jalapenos for an extra kick! Want less carbs? Try swapping noodles with 2 Cups Mixed Salad Greens
Easy No Bake Black Malt Chocolate Cheesecake
Ready in 28 minutes
Serves 8 pieces
For the base:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup butter, melted
For the filling & topping:
- 500g cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 ½ jar Wildly Delicious Black Malt Chocolate Sauce, save the other half for topping.
- To make the base, combine the graham cracker crumbs, cocoa powder and melted butter and mix well.
Tip them into a 9-inch springform pan. Press the crumbs into the bottom and side of the pan and make an even base. Put the pan into the freezer while you work on the filling.
Wildly Tip: For an even bottom and sides, press the mixture using a flat measuring cup.
- In a mixer bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add 1 ½ jar Wildly Delicious Black Malt Chocolate Sauce and mix until well combined. (To help pouring, microwave it for 10 seconds).
- Add the filling to the crust and spread into an even layer.
- Refrigerate until firm, 5-6 hours or overnight.
- To finish off the cheesecake, remove it from the springform pan and set on a plate or serving platter. Microwave the opened jar for 15 seconds and drizzle remaining sauce from the jar on top of cheesecake or serve as an accompanying sauce.
Crispy Tofu & Wildly Delicious Korean BBQ Grilling Sauce Glaze
Ready in 20 minutes
Serves 4 people
- 1 package Form Tofu
- 2 tbsp your choice of oil
- 1 bottle Wildly Delicious Korean BBQ Grilling Sauce
- Garnish: Scallions or green onions
- Drain tofu, using paper towels dry it to remove excess liquid.
- Cut into cubes.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick pan over medium high.
- When oil is heated, add tofu and cook until crisp and brown for about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Remove oil from pan and add the tofu and Wildly Delicious Korean BBQ Grilling Sauce, reduce heat and baste the tofu until desired sauce consistency.
- Top with chopped scallions.
Wildly Tip: Serve on top of quinoa, barley or rice and shredded carrots.
Salmon Poke Bowl
Ready in 45 minutes
Serve 1 portion
- 340g skinless salmon (sushi grade), fresh or frozen
- 200g Wildly Delicious Korean BBQ Grilling Sauce
- 170g rice of your choice
- ½ large avocado
- ½ cucumber, chopped
- 2 shallots
- 4 cloves garlic
- Garnish: 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- Cook rice of your choice and let it cool.
- While the rice is cooking, cut thawed salmon in cubes and in a bowl let it marinade with Wildly Delicious Korean BBQ Grilling Sauce. *Tip: put salmon into the freezer for a firmer cut!
- Halve avocado, remove the pit and flesh, cut in cubes.
- In a frying pan, toast sesame seeds until golden and fragrant (about 1 minute). Set aside to cool.
- Add 1 tbsp oil into the same pan and fry sliced shallots and sliced garlic separately. Keep them in paper towel to absorb all the excess oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Assemble your bowl: Add rice, marinated salmon, cubed avocado, chopped cucumber, sautéed shallots and garlic and top with toasted sesame seeds. Garnish with seaweed, if you like.
Banana quesadilla with Wildly Delicious Milk Chocolate Bourbon Sauce
Ready in 5 minutes
Serves 1 portion
- 1 large tortilla
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 Wildly Delicious Milk Chocolate Bourbon Sauce
- Spread half of tortilla with Wildly Delicious Milk Chocolate Bourbon Sauce, arrange sliced bananas on top; fold tortilla.
- Place quesadilla in pan, cooking 2 to 4 minutes per side, and flip it.