Recipes » easymeal
Salmon Poke Bowl
Ready in 45 minutes
Serve 1 portion
- 340g skinless salmon (sushi grade), fresh or frozen
- 200g Wildly Delicious Korean BBQ Grilling Sauce
- 170g rice of your choice
- ½ large avocado
- ½ cucumber, chopped
- 2 shallots
- 4 cloves garlic
- Garnish: 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- Cook rice of your choice and let it cool.
- While the rice is cooking, cut thawed salmon in cubes and in a bowl let it marinade with Wildly Delicious Korean BBQ Grilling Sauce. *Tip: put salmon into the freezer for a firmer cut!
- Halve avocado, remove the pit and flesh, cut in cubes.
- In a frying pan, toast sesame seeds until golden and fragrant (about 1 minute). Set aside to cool.
- Add 1 tbsp oil into the same pan and fry sliced shallots and sliced garlic separately. Keep them in paper towel to absorb all the excess oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Assemble your bowl: Add rice, marinated salmon, cubed avocado, chopped cucumber, sautéed shallots and garlic and top with toasted sesame seeds. Garnish with seaweed, if you like.