Out of stock
Pure & Simple
Roasting garlic makes it soft, spreadable and makes it taste mild yet flavorful. It is a tasty addition to any meal, appetizer or even just as a snack. It can be spread on bread or crackers, mixed into vegetables and sauces, spread over meats or eaten with a fork straight from the clove. This unique ceramic baking dish will enable you to roast garlic bulbs to perfection.
Instruction for Use:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut top ½” – ¾” off a bulb of Garlic to expose the clove tops. (If using Elephant Garlic, slice off about an inch or more)
- Remove some of the loose outer skin (but not all) leaving the bulb intact.
- Place the garlic onto the plate and drizzle about 1 Tbls of our WDPCL Garlic Roasting Oil over the bulb.
- Cover and bake for 30 – 40 minutes, or until cloves are golden and completely soft.
Unit Size: 1 ea
• Dishwasher, oven and microwave safe
• Designed In Canada - Made in China
Because of our BRC certifications we are unable to take products back into our facility. This is to ensure there is no cross contamination from untraceable or audit able sources. For recall purposes we track the source of all our supplied products coming to us. Once it leaves our facility and it's in transit we lose this capability and control. We hope you understand our reasons for enforcing a NO RETURNS POLICY.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.