Many in stock
Ideal for pizzas, breads and general baking. Doubles as a cheese board or trivet.
• Scratch resistant cutting surface.
• Produces perfectly crispy crusts.
• Lead-free surface is safe for cutting.
TIPS & WARNINGS:
Integral handles make the stone easy to lift. Handles get very hot, remember to always use oven mitts.
Conditioning a pizza stone will help to extend its life by rubbing it with vegetable oil and baking it in the oven for 20 minutes.
Dust cornmeal over the pizza stone to keep pizza from sticking.
Instructions for use:
1. Heat your oven to 450 ° Fahrenheit. Place the pizza stone in the oven for
about 20 minutes to let it heat through.
2. Arrange your pizza dough on a pizza peel, a material found at kitchen supply stores
that will let you place the pizza right on the stone. The peel can go in the oven without
sticking to the pizza.
3. Remove the heated pizza stone from the oven, wearing an oven mitt to protect your hand.
4. Arrange sauce, cheese and toppings on the dough, then pick the pizza up by the peel
and place it on the heated pizza stone. The peel will also go in the oven, as it is oven safe.
5. Place the pizza stone in the oven for about 10 minutes or until the crust looks golden.
Dimensions: 36.8 cm, (14.5") Diameter, 43.2 cm (17") handle to handle.
Unit Size: 1 ea
• Dishwasher, oven and microwave safe
• Designed In Canada - Made in China
Because of our BRC certifications we are unable to take products back into our facility. This is to ensure there is no cross contamination from untraceable or audit able sources. For recall purposes we track the source of all our supplied products coming to us. Once it leaves our facility and it's in transit we lose this capability and control. We hope you understand our reasons for enforcing a NO RETURNS POLICY.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.